- Serving Fairfield & Westchester, & Putnam Counties
Local Professionals You Can Trust
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Econo Appliance Repair also offers top notch, professional dryer vent cleaning in Westchester, Putnam, & Fairfield Counties.
When should you have your dryer vent cleaned? How will you know when it’s blocked? Take a look at a few warning signs:
You could have just one of these symptoms or many depending on the amout of blockage and the type of dryer you have.
- Your dryer takes 50 minutes or more to dry a full load
- The dryer is hot to the touch on the top
- You find humidity on the inside of the dryer door
- Dryer lint is collecting on the inside of the dryer door
- You sometimes smell a slight burning odor
- There is water in the transition tube connecting the dryer
- Your clothes get a musty or moldy smell
- Lint gathers on the backside of the lint catcher
- There is excessive lint on black clothing
- The lint catcher has no lint on it after a load of laundry
If any of these warning signs apply to you and your dryer, contact Econo for speedy, professional dryer vent cleaning!